Friday, December 25, 2009

Time

I guess I'm not used to writing out my feelings. Thats because most of the time, if it isn't too severe, I would be able to absorb them and move on. I have always been like that. I don't really tell people about my problems, instead trying to solve them myself. U can say I am lazy too but I feel awkward and I have to think to put my feelings into words. I feel better nowadays, not so much pain and heaviness. I still think of her every so often, and stare into her msn chat window without typing anything. I still think of whether if things could have turned out differently. I told a few friends about us. I realized that if u tell someone, u will start to accept reality.. I still feel cold and shivers sometimes and I hate this quietness..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home