Thursday, March 18, 2010

F.I.R - 月牙湾 MV



月牙灣 | Yue Ya Wan - 飛兒樂團 | F.I.R.

translated and romanised by: happifruit - www.jay-chou.net

- I looked on the internet and it seems that 月芽灣 is a place in Shandong. I'm not sure if this is what the title is referring to, but an alternative translation could be Cresent Bay, which is a literal translation. -

敦煌天空的沙礫
dun huang tian kong de sha li
The grit of the heavens of Dun Huang

帶著我們的記憶
dai zhe wo men de ji yi
Carries (with them) our memories

我從半路看回去
wo cong ban lu kan hui qu
I look back midway

這秦關漫漫好彎曲
zhe qin guan man man hao wan qu
This Qin passage* is boundless and winding
*I believe this is what those two words are referring to

夢想穿過了西域
meng xiang chuan guo le xi yu
Dream that (I’ve) passed through the Western Regions

包含了多少的巉嶧
bao han le duo shao de chan yi
Embodying how many rugged hills of Shandong*
*巉 means rugged as defined by CIBA 2000, and 嶧 is the name of hills in Shandong as defined by NJStar

愛情像一本游記
ai qing xiang yi ben you ji
Love is like a traveling journal

我會找尋它的謎語
wo hui zhao xun ta de mi yu
I will seek its riddle

看月芽灣下的淚光
kan yue ya wan xia de lei guang
Look at the tears under Yue Ya Wan

在絲路之上被遺忘
zai si lu zhi shang bei yi wang
Forgotten above the Silk Road

是誰的心哪
shi shui de xing na
Whose heart is it

孤單地留下
gu dan di liu xia
(That) is alone and left behind

他還好嗎
ta hai hao ma
Is he still well

我多想愛他
wo duo xiang ai ta
How I want to love him

那永恒的淚
na yong heng de lei
Those everlasting tears

凝固那一句話
ning gu na yi ju hua
Solidify that one sentence

也許可能蒸發
ye xu ke neng zheng fa
Perhaps they can evaporate

是誰的愛啊
shi shui de ai a
Whose love is it

比淚水堅強
bi lei shui jian qiang
That is stronger than tears

輕聲呼喚
qing sheng hu huan
Calling softly

就讓我融化
jiu rang wo rong hua
(That can) let me melt

每一滴雨水
mei yi di yu shui
Every drop of rainwater

演化成我翅膀
yan hua cheng wo chi bang
Evolves into my wings

向著我愛的人追吧
xiang zhe wo ai de ren zhui ba
Running after the person that I love

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home